A corporate hospitality day for the top 10 dealers and partners of an automotive company at a prestigious sporting event. Requirement were that it was held in the UK during the summertime.
- The Wimbledon Championships were selected as the preferred sporting event. It fit well in the company’s corporate calendar and the grandeur and prestigious nature of the championships were synonymous with the brand and the VIP status of the guests.
- Bespoke invitations were designed and printed on high quality card with hand written envelopes. These were posted out to the individuals along with registration cards to capture specific requirements. Pre-paid envelopes were included for the returned registration cards.
- On the day Individual VIP transfers collected guests directly from their homes and dropped off at the 5* hotel in Wimbledon. Guests were able to check in immediately and refresh before heading to the grounds.
- The day at the championships included full day tickets to centre court, private return transfers from the hotel to the grounds, a private hospitality box for the group of 10, complimentary bar including champagne and a 4 course a la carte menu and traditional afternoon tea, served in the private box.
- Due to this being a high end VIP event, accommodation was booked at a 5 star hotel near to Wimbledon and dinner after the day’s play was served in a private dining room.